Sunday, May 2, 2010

Work Book:Unit 14

Ex:5
1. said 2. told 3. said 4. told 5. said
Ex:6
1. She said that she loved horses.
2. He said "I'm feeling the birds".
3. They said that they had just caught a big fish.
4. He said that he was in New York.
5. He said that he would read you a story.
Ex:7
2. Did you enjoyed my visit?
3. What have you liked best about the zoo?
4. Was there been anything you didn't like
5. Will you visit the zoo again?
6. Will you recommend it to your friends?
Ex:8
2. The boy asked his mother if I could go and play in the park.
3. My friend asked me if you did think it will rain.
4. The teacher asked her students if you had ever been to Britain.
5. Jill asked the shop assistant if
Ex:9
1. told-said
2. that I had a pet- if I had a pet; said- told
3. said- asked; told-said

No comments:

Post a Comment