Sunday, May 2, 2010

Work Book:Unit 10

Ex:1
1. look 2. come 3. use 4. put 5. touch 6. climb
Ex:2
1. in 2. on 3. with 4. around 5. away 6. with 7. of
8. in 9. at
Ex:3
A3, B5, C6, D1, E4, F2
Ex:4
1.c, 2.e, 3.b, 4.f, 5.d, 6.a,
Ex:5
1. must 2. must 3. mustn't 4. mustn't 5. must 6. mustn't
7. must 8. must 9. must 10. must
Ex:6
1. Nicoled has to do the washing-up
2. Jim doesn't have to the ironing.
3. Jim and Nicole have to do the their homework.
4. Nicole doesn't have to cook dinner.
5. Jim doesn't have to give the dog a bath.
6. Jim and Nicole have to tidy their room.
7. Jim has take the dog for a walk.
Ex:7
1. A:Can I smoke in the office?
B: No,you aren't allowed to make in the office, but you can
smoke outside.
2. A: Can I turn left here?
B: No,you aren't allowed to turn left here, but you can
turn left next street.
3. A: Can we ride our bikes here?
B: No,you aren't allowed to ride bikes here, but you
can ride bikes in the park.
4. A: Can he cross the street here?
B: No,he aren't allowed to cross the street, but he can
cross at pedestrain crossing.
5. A: Can I drive in the city centre?
B: No, you aren't allowed to drive in the city centre,
but you can use bus service.
Ex:11
2. A: I have to post a letter.
B: So do I, but I don't have to pay phone bill.
A: Neither do I.
3. A: I have to give the dog a bath.
B: So do I, but don't have to water the plants.
A: Neither do I.
4. A: I have to go shopping.
B: So do I, but I don't have to go to the dank.
A: Neither do I.
5. A: I have to take my car to the mechanic.
B: So do I, but I don't have take my cat to the vet.
A: Neither do I.
Ex:12
1. F 2. T 3. F 4. F 5. T 6. F

No comments:

Post a Comment