Thursday, April 29, 2010

If I were a president

If I were a president of Mongolia,first I would decide to problems in Ulaanbaatar. Air pollution
is are of the biggest problems. There are crowds of people and large factories in UB. The
main causes of air pollution are: smoke from factories, car fumes and ger district in UB. to d
ecide to above problems, first I would build many flats which are cheap. then i' m going to reduce amount of car. Also large factories have to be move out o UB. Secondly, crime in Mongolia is caused by economic, political and unemployment. There are poor people,street children,alcoholic drinks UB. To solve those problems, I would make lot of job. In addition, solary is not enough for good quality of life. So i would increase solary approximately 50%.Thirdly, drinking is a very dangerous problem in our society. Drinking is harmful to health. A lot of crimes are caused by drinking. Since 1990, Mongolia has been a steadily increasing use of alcohol. Most drinkings are men and they threaten the family. many street children have left home, because their father or stepfather drink and beat them. to solve above all, I would reduce amount of factory of drink. And shopping centers are not allowed to sell drink. The all above problems are gased problem of Mongolia. I concluded, If i were a president I would solve those problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment