Friday, April 30, 2010

Dear teacher

Dear teacher,

I'm so happy to be here in Ulaanbaatar for our holiday. I'm having a fantastic

time and i just love this part of Mongolia. Bat and I are staying at Ulaanbaatar
Hotel. At the moment we are having a cup of hot coffee and enjoying the
spectacular view of the Ulaanbaatar.

The weather is warm, and perfect for hiking. The four mountains around the
city are covered in thick forest. The famous Bulgan's square is stunning.
"We spend most of our days walking around the city and watching museums
with our friends, Tulgaa and Dashaa.

Mongolians really love the outdoors. They are friendly and kind to us. I think
they're really good-looking. Most of them tend to be short, with black hair
and dark eyes.

The food is delicious. Mongolians like eating meat and sups, diary products.
They're like drinking tea with milk.

Next week we're going to Bulgan. I can't wait to visit the museum. Bad is not
so keen, but, I'm looking forward to it. Out flight is leaving from Bulgan next
friday, so I hope you'll receive this before we get home!

I think you should come here next year. I'm sure you would love it!

See you soon

Love,
Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment